Hi everyone, My name is Brianne Cline and I am a freelance food photographer in San Diego, CA. Now, enough with the boring monologue, here are some fun facts:
- Started out with film photography and I loved being in the darkroom for hours on end.
- I received my BFA from the Art Institute of Tampa in 2014.
- Recently traded in the FL humidity for the lovely weather of San Diego.
- I have a never ending love for statues and taking photos with them.
- I'm a foodie and being in a new city is like being a kid in a candy shop.
- Every dog is a "puppy" in my vocabulary and I have to announce every puppy I see.
- I am more of a Netflix and chicken wings type of girl.
- Combing my two favorite things, food and photography, makes me completely happy.
- If I had to choose one way to eat potatoes for the rest of my life I'd choose French fries.